Monday, March 31, 2008

Sorry Amanda....


I need to apologise to Amanda...she has been home for 3 days and is sick of looking at my last post...so I am now updating! :)
Well Thursday was my last post...hmmmm lets see. Friday was busy getting P&C things done and packing for camp. That night we went to Armidale and spent some time with my SIL and her Family. We went to the Autumn Festival rides. Matt & Shawn went on the Wizzer, all four of us the Dodgem cars, then Shawn and Liberty went through the jumping castles and train things. We had a lovely time!
Saturday I worked until 1 then I was home and ready to scrap! Matt and the kids went to the circus that was also in town as part of the Autumn festival. Liberty must have paid attention as today I am sure she was doing acrobatics on the swing set!
Sunday was our first frost for the year. We had another today, so the veggies are done!
At camp I achieved 3 double pages and 5 singles. The above page was a challenge pack that saw me win a Basic Grey 2 scoops Collection Pack. I was pretty chuffed about that! It is more of my homage to Chicco lollies... You had to be there for that joke! Thanks for making me laugh so hard Sam! :)
I had to leave early to go to Mandy's baby shower...I was late...missed it all but the last gift being opened! Everything always happens on the same weekend!!! Oh Well!!
I am looking forward to next weekend. We are having a Cyber Crop at Julies Scrapping Jewels. We have so many fun things planned so feel free to join us!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Never mind Amanda....I was sick of looking at it as well....The Chicco lolly I ate this afternoon just didn't taste the same, mind you the kids thought I was mad when I was giggling....like you said you had to be there.....lol

Anonymous said...

Great double layout.
Cant wait for the crop this weekend, heaps of challenges and games.

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR DOUBLE LO JULIE!AWESOME PICS.IM GLAD YOU HAD AN AWESOME TIME AT SCRAP CAMP & I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR OTHER LO'S.

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! =) Cute page!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! Yes, no-one has April fooled me like you have..... I'll never forget it. Oh yeah, the scrappy stuff looks good too!
love Amanda

Debra Trean said...

I enjoy your page a great deal and actually get many ideas from your craft.

I hope your feeling better.