Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blind Cyber Crop


It has been 2 days since my last post...sorry Pam forgive me... :)
A few nights ago I joined in at Scrap Therapy for a Blind Cyber Crop. This is the LO I produced. If you ever get the chance to do one, do it! Great fun. Hopefully, fingers crossed we will do one at Scrapping Jewels....hopefully! Watch this space...
Tonight we had Amanda & Roy down for dinner. It is nice that they make the time to see us when they come 'home'. I feel a little like I can return the hospitallity for all the times we go up to visit. I have known Moo for 18 years...when you get to this stage you are beyond friends, you are sisters so what I am about to say is in no way offensive..... Sometimes we call her Phoebe...from friends....That is so her!! :)
Tomorrow afternoon the girls will get to have a play.
Now I need sleep...x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE LAYOUT JULIE,THOSE PAPERS LOOK AWESOME & THE PHOTO IS A CLASSIC!
*BTW I SENT IN MY "EVIL MAGPIE" PAGE TO AUSSIE PUB CALLS...LOL.
*I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR SO LONG YOU ARE NOW SISTERS,MY BESTIE AND I HAVE BEEN THAT WAS SINCE WE WERE ABOUT 6 OR 7 YRS OLD.SO 27 YEARS LATER AND STILL COUNTING! SHE COULDNT GET RID OF ME EVEN IF SHE TRIED..LMAO