Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March Jack


This LO serves two purposes. It was this weeks (week 3) page for the 52 week challenge over at Scrapping Jewels. It is also my entry for Scrapjacked. This is my Liberty and her friend Jessica, who lives 3 hours away. I have a lot of photos of them together but nothing I can really use.... When Jess visited earlier this month, I dressed Liberty is similar colours so I could make an attempt at getting a good photo....Silly me!!! So I scraped the fact that I couldn't get a good photo.
It dawned on me late last night that this weekend is Easter and I am not ready in at all! So tonight is shopping... We are going away Friday for the holidays. It is Matt's parents 50th wedding anniversary soon so we are all getting together at Green Oak. I think there will be 31 of us, so not quite everyone. That is 31 people...no electricity, one pit loo, one camp shower, one beautiful big river, a few boats and canoes, lots of fishing gear. We are set! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute LO !!

Angie said...

LOL! They never sit still when you want them to do they?? Great LO!

Diane said...

I love your take on the scrapjack - well done.