Friday, March 7, 2008

Last of the 4!

This is Miss Courtney on my last of the Basic Grey 2 scoops Dt kit I was lucky to play with! I scrapped yesterday but can't show yet as it is for the week 2 of JSJ 52 week challenge. I think I like it.....
Well Matt picked up a 'parts bike' the same as his old motorbike. So it looks like he has a 'project' to tinker with. I wish we had put in a decent shed when we built the house...one day... I hope Matt and Shawn will have some great father and son moments over these bikes.
Shawn had his new friend Gwalty (not sure of spelling) come around after school. I must say I think it has been a good week since I have seen him this happy...I will have to work on that somehow. Tonight he helped me cover some school books for his class. I had to stop as my thumb nail said enough is enough. Yes, my thumb nail can talk!!! LOL
good night! x

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love the layout with the swirling Two Scoops!

Jessica said...

thanks for visiting my blog!! very sweet comments! :) love your LO, the curved journaling is my fav!! CHEERS!

Unknown said...

That girl is soooo cute, she must have a really great mum. Love the LO xxxx

9crafty11 said...

Just lovely Julie, you have been busy!