Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday...

This LO was for the Scrapapple weekend comp. The cutie is my Goddaughter Jessica, or as she is known to Liberty Jess-ee-ca. The challenge was to use lace, so I cut up an old piece of lace collar from my Grandmothers stash. The photo doesn't pick up the Kindy Glitz....Can you believe I used it...again...LOL I tipped the flowers to look like dew and highlighted the scroll.
Miss Liberty has had a high temp for 3 days now. I think it peaked today and the rash broke out. My money is on Roseola. Usually I would have her at the doctor by now, but as I am sure it is a 'virus' and that I am doing everything I can...I am watching and waiting....
Well not much else to share really. Before I go the 2nd week is up at Scrapping Jewels for the 52 week challenge. to see my page click HERE. :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Angie said...

Just lovely Julie! The detail is just gorgeous!

Allison Rankin said...

What a beautiful layout...I love the flowers and lace!

Meg said...

Girls, this layout won Julie $15 at scrapapple...Julie you rock.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks so pretty. Thanks bestie, we are honoured and Jssie is very lucky to have you!
Amanda

Debra Trean said...

very cute and always so many details on one page...just wonderful

Melanie said...

Beautiful LO love the Lace

Jessica said...

this is really a stunning LO!! love all the details!

BruganCampbell said...

Oh that is just lovely and what a cutie! Fantastic work.