Sunday, March 9, 2008

See Spot Jump!


This is our Liver spot Dalmatian, Combi. She loves to jump, it is alot like the style of a Kangaroo! :) This is my effort for the Scrapping Jewels March Challenge. Sorry the angle of the photo is so bad...I am very impatient this morning. :)
Yesterday I worked in the morning then in the afternoon Matt helped me dig out some plants to pot ready for the school fete....in September. I was given 30 pots and we planted 28, we ran out of potting mix. I still have plenty of Arum lillies so I could do another 30 easily!
Well I want to get started on another page so enjoy the rest of your Sunday x

3 comments:

Meg said...

Hey Julie, I hope your weekend has been good...mine has been very quite..Jase is working and I am over kids fighting thus I have entered the www to escape from it all.. Cheers Meg

Unknown said...

ooooohhhh Julie...do I see some paint dots on the Combi LO. Well done it looks great.......

Angie said...

What fab photos! I love the big arrows!