Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Green pen anyone????

This is my effort for the White With 1 Challenge. this month it is Green and the word Luck or Lucky. This is not what I had in mind at all for this! I am not happy with it...oh well... Funny how not having the correct colour green pen made everything so different! I did get to use the Fancy Pants felt that I got with my winnings from Scrapapple a few weeks ago. Looks like I get to go shopping again, as I also won last weekend with the LO in the previous post.

On a not so happy note. My great Aunt passed away lastnight. Not sure when the funeral will be, but I am guessing it will be a busy weekend with out-of-town visitors.

I would also like to thank all of my blog visitors for stopping by my little blog :) Thanks to those of you who leave comments x

Well I have another page to get busy with for JSJ...Byeeeee x


3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your great Aunt, Julie. I really love the LO - I love green!

P.S. I've just tagged you too - check out my blog for details (sorry)!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! I'm not a green fan at all, but I love it. Maybe it has something to do with the photo... And look, their ears are clean!
Amanda

Debra Trean said...

Very sorry to hear the news of your great Aunt. I hope you find strength for the week to come.