Thursday, March 6, 2008

These two cards are also part of my DT work from last month. Using Basic Grey 2 Scoops. The 'swirl' paper is so easy to use!!
Today Shawn had his first game of Basketball for the year and loved it! Goes to show how poor his health and fitness have been. After that we went and visited Matt's Mum in hospital. She had a large skin cancer removed from her shin...She is doing so well!
We arrived home and Liberty went straight out to make sure Combi hadn't escaped again. Shawn had the best game with her. Combi has a rope toy in a figure 8. Shawn held on to one end and Combi gripped down with her teeth on the other and dragged him around the yard! Talk about cheap entertainment!!
When you get a chance go and check out Sheetload of Cards....I just love the name!!! They are have a March celebration with loads of giveaways!!
Well I am going to attempt the Scrapping Jewels March Card Sketch Challenge. I have never done a card sketch challenge before.... night x

2 comments:

Debra Trean said...

beautiful and creative I think the thank you card really seems to remind me of the paisley work on clothing in the seventies... love it

Jennie Skaggs said...

I love your cards. Great colors and layouts. Jennie