Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I never did share.



This is one of the LO's I did with my first JSJ DT kit. I loved working with the 2 scoops range, so much so that I ordered some more to have on hand and never use!!! Apart from BG 2 Scoops products I have used K&Co 'Addison' chip alphas, Bazzill bloom, CK rub-on's, MM {Note}worthy journal sheet and some vellum.

This is a photo of my Mum, taken 9 years ago at my wedding. The journaling is along the lines of how I often forget that she is not just my mother, but so much more!

Well i better keep moving so much to do....... :)

2 comments:

pnfphotography said...

thoughtful and beautiful - the level of creativity in this scrapping is wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Meg Barnden-Hyde said...

Julie, just going to put my first week layout for the 52 week challenge on the scrapping jewels site. Go and have a look a bit later on...