Monday, March 17, 2008

NYC

This is my favourite city, for so many wonderful reasons. I have only been there once for 4 days back in the northern winter of 2004. Shawn was 4 1/2. I would love to spend some time in this city as a local...3 months would be nice...one day...
I just had to use the Making Memories 5th Avenue papers for my 5th Avenue photo! I can see why they named the range after the street. I had some help with this LO (thats why it looks so good) It is not my normal style and I wanted to do something a bit out of my norm. At the Friday night crop I went to I sat with Meg and Pam and get help from them... thanks my friends x
the title was created a few years ago when I was at another photo store...before digital.... I wrote on a developed blank neg and printed it upside down...looks pretty cool :)
Miss Liberty is awake...bye....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to try new things, well done ! COOL idea for how you did the title :D

Debra Trean said...

New York is the last place on earth you would find me but I do think I would enjoy spending a few hours there knowing I was off to country quiet soon.