Thursday, March 13, 2008

2 x Tagged!

I have been tagged....
The first one was a week or so ago from Megan. I am going to be a party pooper and not post the correct 'rules'... You had to tell the blogging world something about you, using the letters of your middle name. Here I go....
A - Addicted to Pepsi, I don't just mean I like it...I NEED it!!!
N - Not a numbers girl. I was the first person to not do Science or Maths for the HSC at my school.
N - Neatness is not a strong point! Clean is, but not neat :}
E - Endurance athlete I am not!

Now the next one I have done before on this blog and it is from Angie over at A little light relief.
You have to post 7 weird and wonderful facts about yourself and then tag other bloggers to do the same.
1. I saw Keith Urban the year he made Star Maker (1992?) in Tamworth and have looooved him ever since.
2. My Mum took me and my best friend to our first concert when we were in year 10. It was to see The Beach Boys at Narrabean beach...John Stamos was the bongo player! :)
3. All I ever wanted to be in school was a fashion designer...
4. I would like to get an AVO on the electricity meter reader so I don't get a bill!
5. I had a cat that was exactly like the cat in Pet Cemetery!! Spooky
6. I have seen the theatre production of Les Miserable about 12 times.... I like it!
7. I travelled to America to see my Dad, on my own for the first time when I was 13!

Well now that I have bored you senceless...If you have never been tagged and would like to be...Tag, your it! :)

4 comments:

Meg said...

AVO on your power bill now that would be nice...

Anonymous said...

May I ask

Did John Stamos have his shirt on???

And you are never boring !

me

Julie said...

He had a very free flowing tank top on.......
I must look for those photos....:)

Angie said...

Great facts Julie! Very creepy about the cat.....lol!