Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where to start...


Lets start with Friday. Matt had the day off work so Liberty and I joined him for a trip to his parents. While he serviced our car ready for rego (yuck!) Liberty and I cleaned Eileens bathrooms and floors and did some dusting. Her leg from the graft is just to icky to mention....did not take at all... Anyway...I was glad I was able to help her out. I have wonderful in-laws! That afternoon Shawn raced in the door after school wanting to walk his girlfriend home!!! This is my 7 year old and his "girlfriend" that he doesn't talk to or about. (the best kind at his age lol) In my state of shock I did agree and they had a fun afternoon. I went to the local pub, not my usual thing, but it was to sell tickets for the school P&C. After that I went for a night of scrapping! This page is the first thing I did. Nice and quick! It will be for the 123 challenge.
Saturday I worked for money.....
That night we (Pam, Meg & myself) went out for an "hour". Matt was good enough to watch 2 of Pams girls while we did this.... The "only an hour" that Matt would have the girls turned into 14 hours!!! We didn't get home until 10.30 so the kids had all crashed out on the lounge room floor in sleeping bags. They were just so cute, I wouldn't let Pam take them, so there they slept all night...
That brings me to today and up too date! I have some DT pages that I can hopefully post latter in the week! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! x

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love this page Julie! Good luck with the challenge:)