Sunday, February 17, 2008

WELCOME


Welcome to the world Nicholas Shane. Born this morning at 1.32am. He is my cousins first born!


I also have a really cool link for you scrappers to check out! I just came across this. It is full of images from CHA winter that has just finished up in Anaheim. I have only looked at about half so far, the excitement was too much for my scrapping eyes! I have spotted MM, BG, Elsie, Fancy Pants, HS, Jenni, Sassafras etc...
This morning was more sorting of kids 'stuff' Books, games, clothes.... I could start my own country with the stuff these kids have. Shawn and Matt are now building a Pirate Ship for the display I want to do in his room.
Byeeee x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS FOR THE BUB IN THE FAMILY,NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE A CARD & SCRAP A PAGE! IM OFF TO CHECK OUT THE LINK.