Sunday, February 10, 2008

Best in Show.

Well we have had a pretty good weekend!
Last night I started my first DT page at home then went around to Pams and finished it over some M&M's. I just then finished my 2nd DT LO....on a roll...hope it lasts lol.
This morning we stopped out and saw Miss Jess, her and Liberty play so well. After that we went to the dog show in Armidale. I had never been to one and after talking to a customer yesterday thought it might be fun...and it was!!!
Madeline (top left) had better hair than me. The paw print was on a Dalmatian (Jimmy). we had such a nice time looking at all the 'Combies'.
Well all the good shows are back on so I better get the popcorn ready! x
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meg said...

Back on the computer now Julie.. everything seems to be working well.. finger's crossed. I hope you and Pam saved me some M&M.... Meg
Have fun watching TV. I've just started a new book....

Unknown said...

MADELINE DOES HAVE NICE HAIR,I WONDER IF SHE USES PANTENE TO GET HER HAIR SO SHINY LIKE THAT LMAO.

Debra Trean said...

way cute I adore the paw print on the one... my mom shows dogs and we use to go often they are fun!