Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finally some work to share!



It has been awhile since I posted some work.
This LO I did yesterday. Tastyland is near my Dads (Pennsylvania, USA). It is an Icecream roadside place. They have the best soft serve. Whatever flavour you could imagine and they mix it on the spot. If you want Choc caramel. They would take vanilla soft serve then add the flavours and soft serve it out again!
Better than the icecream is the sweet potato fries....yum :) Anyway we had a lovely time there.
This afternoon I am off to Tamworth with the gals. Pam is an amazing person, and we all love her heaps!!! One day we will mud wrestle for her affections. LOL I have a great group of friends. Always there when one of us need picking up, or bringing down :) Anything, you name it and we are there for each other! Love you all.....and you too Moo xxx
I will post my other LO tomorrow. For a sneak peak go to Scrapping Jewels, it is for the Feb comp.
Happy V'day all x

7 comments:

Meg said...

You bring tears to my eyes Julie... Get off the phone.. I'm trying to ring you... Meg

Unknown said...

Meg beat me to comment.....thanks you brought a tear to my eye...not that I needed it I am starting to get zdbxevery nervous about tonight.....

Unknown said...

sorry about the word it is meant to be very.....Miss M is helping to type lol

Unknown said...

Ok I have to leave another comment....I Have just checked out your Feb Lo and the things you learn..... just told DH that Mickey piece of info (he was impressed lol)... oh and nice LO........xxxxx

Unknown said...

LOVE THE LAYOUT JULIE & THE STORY THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT LOVE VISITING YOUR BLOG I KNOW IM ALWAYS GOING TO GET A GIGGLE! HAVE FUN AT TAMWORTH WITH THE GALS!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I hope I'm not the friend that brings everyone down???? because you all tease me too *sob sob* I have feelings you know!!

But I'm up for the mud wrestling, name the place (Pam has to do the waching though)

me

Debra Trean said...

Happy V day to you as well... a fun set of images - sweet story as well!