Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another weekend over.

This weekend Matt was away, home now and had a great time white water rafting. The Uralla Show was on. Shawn entered a Lego town that he had been working on over the holidays at his Grandmothers.
It was approx 100x60cm in size. It had a cafe, building site, museum, post office, blacksmith, lake, cars, trucks etc. He won first prize and show champion! I think he grew an extra few inches tall with pride! So he should, he did a great job!
I worked Saturday, then took Shawn, Liberty and Courtney to the pool. That was Saturday over. I did manage to get a LO do for Sharons fun weekend challenge @ Scrapping Jewels. I knew I was limited on time so I combined 2 challenges into 1... Pretty tricky I thought...:) The photos are of Matt trying his new Wakeskis last weekend @ Grafton. The journalling is just me going on about Matts skiing, what a nice guy he is blah, blah, blah...:)
Well I better get moving, I have some of Mum's things to list on Ebay and I wan't to get some on before all the new TV shows start! x
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Shawn !!! That's fantastic :)

Unknown said...

OHHH JUST LOVE YOUR NEW DOUBLE LO LOVE THE FUN PICS & LOVE THE JOURNALING!GOOD STUFF JULIE!

Anonymous said...

That looks great! I love the blue stuff that the heading & journaling is on! The way you go on though, people might think you're married to a nice guy!
Amanda

Meg said...

Hey Julie, just checking in to see what stuff you have been playing with. I wonder if those letter masks are from my stash... Great page Cheers Meg

Julie said...

Meg


....what stash? I don't have anything of yours...never seen any of your stuff...I don't even know you!!!


Do I haaaave to give it back...:)

Meg said...

Do you think that you are funny or something Julie????