Saturday, February 23, 2008

SCKC




These are the 6x6 pages for the Southern Cross Kids Camp. Pam, Meg, Gail and I made them at a crop night. I didn't do a final count, but there is over 100! Go check out Julie Stones blog for details and see if you can help!


Well I worked (in paid employment LOL) yesterday and today, I will need a week off! :) Shawn's mate Nash is here for the night while is parents are off getting drunk, I mean at a wedding :) The boys are having a great time! If it involves Star Wars or Lego then it is a go! If it is Star Wars Lego...Wooo look out for the excitment!

This is a card I made for my Great Aunts 80th. It is Basic Greys 2 Scoops Swirl paper. (from JSJ) It is so easy to use! For something a bit different I added Kindy Glitz to the swirls.... lol

Today is also my Dad's Birthday... Happy Birthday Dad, xxx

I am now going to go out and wash down and exterior wall! How silly am I? LOL


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lo's and what a huge contribution to SCKC!!!!

Thanks so much Pam,Meg,Gail & Of course you too Julie! I am looking forward to recieving this bundle! WooHooooo thats 5 whole books!!!!

X

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC job on the SCKC layouts !! I am so glad that others are getting involved in this :)

Unknown said...

YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET MAKING SUCH AWESOME THINGS FOR A WONDERFUL CAUSE!LOVE THE CARD YOU MADE FOR YOUR GREAT AUNT,WHAT A GREAT AGE!