Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some scrapping to share.


It has been awhile since I have shared some scrapping. This page is for a sketch challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50.
Well I have had a wonderfully busy few days. For our anniversary we wentto the movies and saw Twilight. There were pretty slim pickings, but I am so glad I got to see this movie on the big screen. The cinamatography was sensational! Then we went out for dinner followed by a drive.
Yesterday was a big day, but so fantastic. A friend from high school got married and I was the photographer. The day went so smoothly, the bridal party was so super to work with. Might have helped that I knew some of them. It was just the best day and night. So many friends from school, some I had not seen in over 10 years. I realised that I was so lucky to have such a great group of friends in high school and how I am pleased we can see each other every few years and it was only like yesterday we chatted! Now I am rambling.... sorry...
Well I have some photos to sort through and the Sunday paper to read. Night x

No comments: