Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home for a day and then off again...


Well we are home.... Tomorrow we go again. This time we are going to Sydney for 2 nights. I really want to take Shawn to the Star Wars exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum. Both Shawn and Liberty are very excited... Shawn loves travelling to Sydney and exploring. In preparation for the trip they both have applied Star Wars tattoos. Very cute!
Well I have a lot to share about our adventures of the past week but a lot to do ready for our adventure tomorrow so I will have to fill you in another time. Hope 2009 has been good to you so far. x

2 comments:

Mamapippa ... said...

Have lots of fun !

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE POWERHOUSE MUSEUM JULIE! LAST TIME I WENT THEY WERE MAKING TINY TEDDYS! HAVE FUN IF YOU GET TO GO! MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOG BUDDY!