Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First scrapping for the year!

This is my first page for 09. 20 minutes and done! It looks like 20 minutes worth too. lol The colour reproduction is dreadful, sorry.
This LO is my effort for the 123 Challenge.
The criteria for this month is 1. Include the words "New Years Resolution" 2. Orange and Yellow 3. Animal/s.
So the ribbon is actually yellow.... I don't have the patients today to get it right. This room is hot and Liberty decided not to nap today.
Well I will now go and get the washing in and get ready to go and pick Mum up from the airport.
Byeeeeee :)

Products used are... Fancy pants and Stampin' Up! papers, America Crafts 'Fieldhouse' bird, Smiggle pen and other goodies. The saying I printed from Heidi Swapps Blog



2 comments:

Meg said...

love it...the layout..

Anonymous said...

I love it! But then what do I know?
Amanda