Friday, August 15, 2008

Lucas & Jessica


I was in the right place at the right time to capture a great series of images of these 2 new siblings. I am looking forward to scrapping them... at camp!!!
Today I went off to the doctor and I am now on antibiotics for the chest infection that I knew I had... So I am happy with that and hope I am doing better tomorrow, ready for work.
I was a very lucky girl and Carl (postie) delivered 2 pizza boxes to my front door at 9am this morning... I sat propped up in bed playing with my 20 new sets of Doodlebug alpha stickers....bliss! LOL
I am also waiting on another special delivery from Carl... I have been waiting for 15 days now!!!! I want to tell you... but I don't... I will keep this suprise all to me! :)
Tonight over at Charmanes blog she is having a blog party.... A what? Yes I had never heard of a blog party either! So go have a look see HERE.
Also mark in your diary that the 123 CC is on this Monday August 18th at 7.30pm... I am looking forward to it!
Night all x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...he is ADORABLE !!