Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I owe I owe so off to work I go!



I had the call this morning to see if I could go into work today as someone was sick. Wow, were we busy! I only left the printer a few times to serve. It has been a looong time since I have printed so many films... It felt good :)

I am going in again tomorrow for a few hours. Liberty will get to spend time with her Nanna and Pop.

This is the LO I did for the 123 Challenge. The criteria was to do a self portrait.... yuck! So I drew me, or a version of me :) I took my inspiration for her from the Bella stamps. She is pretty cute!

Well I better go and get myself organised for tomorrow. It will be all hands on deck in the morning. Love it when the teachers have a 'stop work meeting' :)

1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

cute little LO..loving your music on the blog too