Sunday, August 17, 2008

123 done! (almost)


Well I have almost finished my page for this months 123 challenge. I feel bad that it wasn't done sooner... Between baby waiting and being sick I am behind in everything...


So I did manage to find the energy to start scrapping today... it felt gooood. It just needs a border and I think it is done. Unfortunately the border needs to be machine stitched and that involves me using the little energy I have let to get the machine out. So I am putting it off until I come up with another idea! :)

Tomorrow is haircut day for Shawn and I. This is a photo of him taken up in Grafton. He likes his hair a bit long, but I can tell it annoys him at times. Tomorrow night is also 123 Challenge Cyber Crop I loved the last one and will be there with bells on tomorrow night... health permitting :(

Drop back tomorrow and I will have a LO to share :)

Cheers x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I JUST SCROLLED BACK TO HAVE A READ & YOU HAVE BEEN SICK!!! AWWWWWW BIG BUGS & I HOPE YOUR FEELING MUCH BETTER!