Thursday, August 28, 2008

Alvin and the Chipmunks


Song Lyrics: "Witch Doctor"Recorded by: "David Seville"Written by: David Seville (Ross Bagdasarian)Single: Released in 1958

I told the witch doctor I was in love with youI told the witch doctor I was in love with youAnd then the witch doctor, he told me what to doHe said that ....(Chorus:)Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bing bangOoo eee, ooo ah ah ting tangWalla walla, bing bang...Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bing bangOoo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bing bangI told the witch doctor you didn't love me trueI told the witch doctor you didn't love me niceAnd then the witch doctor, he gave me this adviceHe said to ...(Repeat Chorus)Now, you've been keeping love from meJust like you were a miserAnd I'll admit I wasn't very smartSo I went out and found myselfA guy that's so much wiserAnd he taught me the way to win your heartMy friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to sayMy friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to doI know that you'll be mine when I say this to youOh, Baby ....(Repeat Chorus)


We were just watching the movie 'Alvin and the chipmunks' and I burst into song.

Matt had never heard this song!!

So through the magic of the www I have added it to my playlist!

Enjoy, laugh, roll your eyes at me, I don't mind... It gave us a good laugh!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that song !!

Unknown said...

LMAO! THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES JULIE..OMG I REMEMBER GOING TO MY NANS AS A KID AND I WOULD ALWAYS GET HER TO PUT ON A RECORD WHICH HAD THIS SONG ON IT...THE RECORD HAD ALL THE FUNNY SONGS ON IT LIKE THE MOSTER MASH & YAKKETY YAK & THE ITSY BITSY TEENY WEENY YELLOW POLKA DOT BIKINI!