Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome

Welcome furry little moth. This little moth hung out on our deck chair all day. Tucked away from the wind and rain. Liberty just loves him and is very curious as to why it is on the computer! lol

Well this moth is not really who I want to welcome. Today I became a 4th cousin...again. That is if there is such a thing as a 4th cousin! :)

2 of my favourite people, Garth and Mandy, welcomed their first son into the world today. Lachlan was 17 days early. He gets that from his parents. Every time I have a party here Mandy is the first at the door with food treats and helpful hands. I grew up living in the same street as Garth and I have watched him become a fantastic person, I am so happy for them!
So tomorrow if you are looking for me I will be out visiting.... That is if Liberty is better.....

I better get Miss into bed she has been "cleaning" and I haven't wanted to interrupt her. :)
Hopefully I can get some scrapping and perhaps a baby card made tonight. x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Misty said...

What a great picture! Love the lo below too! Beautiful.
Misty