Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gonna be cold tonight.


I just stepped out the door to get some wood for the fire...There will be a frost tonight!
Shawn and I just played Rummy. I had forgotten we had that game so I pulled it out and taught him how to play. Matt joined in on the second round.... I won both games...was there ever a doubt :)
Liberty got to play with her beloved Molly today. They had 2 weeks apart over the holidays. Both girls are learning the fine art of the 'potty'... Oh so much fun! :) Actually Liberty is doing pretty good... so far....
This page is for Scrapping Jewels. It is my sample for the 52 week challenge. Scrap lift a shape, I went with rectangle. The pic is my Cousin, his wife and there baby boy, Nicholas.
Thanks for stopping by...I haven't been blog hopping much lately, but I will try to stop by soon if I have neglected you :)

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

Hi there, how are you? Hope you are snugged up warm.

It's cold here too, and I can't handle it.

That is just a lovely photo and another great LO.

Take care.

Meg said...

Hey Julies, just stopping by to hello...catch up with you soon Meg

Unknown said...

love the layout.....mean't to mention it today while talking to you...i got side tracked lol