Thursday, April 3, 2008

One more sleep!


This is a page I did a few weeks ago that I don't think I posted! It was for JSJ DT work. Using the Making Memories 5th avenue papers I also threw in some other bits. :) I love this image of Matt and Liberty. Taken at Stockton beach last November.
Well it is only 1 more sleep until I get do do my 'stash challenge' for Scrapping Jewels as part of the "Bring on the Bling" crop weekend. I hope it works.... :) Yesterday I also got to do a page for another challenge and hopefully tonight I can make the time to do some.......... opps sorry can't share...LOL
Matt was in New Castle Tuesday night, home yesterday and had to go to Tenterfield today, up and back. Each trip is 3 or 4 hours from home... Tomorrow he is off again out woop woop.
Well I better go see how the crock pot is going with my lamb roast dinner!
Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oooh! I like that layout. Well done.

Unknown said...

TOTALLY LOVING THE RED,BLACK & WHITE.ITS MY FAVE COLOUR COMBO!THE PHOTO IS AWESOME,I JUST LOVE STOCKTON BEACH.

Debra Trean said...

I just love the creative ideas you all come up with and many of them can be applied to photography images.