Monday, April 14, 2008

Dress downs!

Well today the dress-up boxes came out! Shawn with his Star Wars and Pirates. Liberty with her fairies and Groucho mask. They had a great time together. I love it!
Liberty had a rough night. She has a runny nose. (that's why I love that mask, it covers the yuck!) LOL So the vapouriser is out and humming.
I think I must have done 6 loads of washing today. So I may have to install the wearing of the same set of clothes all school holidays! Maybe not....
The weather was perfect today! 300 days a year of this would be lovely. I really need to get down to the park and get some shots of the leaves before it is really too late.
Being Monday, I have posted this weeks challenge for the 52 week challenge at
Julies Scrapping Jewels. I like this weeks page...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOKS LIKE THE KIDS ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME PLAYING DRESS UPS! TFS.

Meg said...

are you over holidays yet Julie???