Sunday, January 20, 2008

Night Owl




Well It is 3am and I am lonely...Not really but the Matchbox Twenty song came to me when I typed the time. lol

I have been laying in bed for almost 2 hours so figured I should just get up!

Yesterday I took a photo of my new quilt set. The colour is 'Seafoam'. The colour is pretty washed out and I am not game to play with it as my monitor seems to be stuck on bright, I almost need sunnies!
This photo is Liberty's first time playing with her new umbrella in the rain. It is so nice to see things for the first time happen to your children. The sound of rain hitting the umbrella is a great sound.
Alright I better try and get some sleep...might just work out a page to do tomorrow...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LIBERTY & HER BROLLY...JUST ADORABLE! WOULD BE GREAT TO STUNT THEIR GROWTH & KEEP THEM THAT SIZE!...LOL..& FINALLY YOU SHOW US YOUR BARGAIN BEDDING EXTRAVAGANZA! VERY NICE! ALSO AFTER SEEING A RECENT CHRISTMAS LO OF YOUR DOGGY,YOU INSPIRED ME TO DO A CHRISSY PAGE,SO I JUST POSTED IT ON MY BLOG AND HYPERLINKED YOU.THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION JULIE!

Kylie said...

Your DD is very cute, my DD does amaze me every day, she is learning so much atm, it is an incredible journey isn't it!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hi Julie!!!

Small world isnt it!! Stu (the hubby) said that if he had some wet weather gear he would have continued on the ride!!! Hes been regretting it all afternoon!!!
Nice to check out your blog too!! Love the "meg type" layout!! And can totally relate to the baby sitting of the scrap gear!!!!!