Sunday, January 13, 2008

Addicted

Today I worked on this page for the Scrapapple weekend workout. The title had to be an A word. I took this photo in America and have had it in my stash since. I was reading on a forum last night how someone had used crackle medium so I thought I would dust mine off and play.
This morning I went out to Raches for a catch up with Jo and her family. It was a good morning. Shawn stayed on, hanging with Nash...Those boys have a serious Lego addiction! :}
This afternoon I worked on and off on this LO. Ironically we had to go to Armidale to get another box of Pepsi as we will run out tonight...told you I was addicted!!!
Shawn starts swimming lessons tomorrow so we were all on the hunt for his goggles...Shawn found them 5 minutes ago under a basketball in his dungeon...I mean room.
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Nice page... What paper is that I like it..You'll have to give me a run down on how to use CM - I don't have good luck with it. That page rocks...

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! & LOVE CHERRY COKE! NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT BY MY "ADORE" PAGE WITH THE "A"..ETC....IM WITH IT NOW!...LOL...DONTCHA JUST LOVE PLAYING WITH CRACKLE MEDIUM!

Misty said...

Very cool layout. Love the title.
Misty