Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tree Progress Photos.

Well these are the shots of us putting up our tree. It is about a 4-5 hour job our tree. It is 7 feet high, has approx 740 clear lights and about 200 blue lights in the tinsel. I like to think I could tell you where 90% of the ornaments came from, but I was a bit rusty this year... Each ornament has a history. Some I made with my Great Grandmother 24 Christmas's' ago and some that my son made last year. Some my mother made when we moved back to Australia from matchboxes and wrapping paper. I still have our silver foil, toilet roll, ping pong ball angel - she must be pushing 28!
Today was spent decorating the rest of the house and Matt has the outside lights up. When the rain stops we will go and see how they look. Colour out the front and white around the deck. After he finished the lights he took the kids to the pool while I put away the last of the deco's and vacuumed the fallen tinsel.
Lamb roast finished off a productive Sunday. More decoration photos tomorrow...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

Wow, Julie, that looks like fun. I like how you've put the photos together. Tree looks great. Merry Christmas.