Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finally...a good day!


Well today was a good day...considering.

I had energy today, which I have been severely lacking in for awhile now... I will bore you with the domestic duties that I achieved. 3 loads of washing, floors done, mowed our lawn with the ride-on (love that ride-on!), sorted the kids old clothes and took to Vinnies, went for a drive out to the lagoon so Matt could have an 'outing' :} The birds are fantastic, I hope I can make it out again with my camera soon. Tidied my scrap desk, finished the LO that I started last night. It is for a comp on Scrapping Jewels. I had a few opps moments but it is done! I am sort of OK with it... I talked to Moo on the phone for awhile. I then mowed my Grandmothers grass because she is away. I used one of those mowers that you have to pull the cord too start and you also have to push it!!! lol... did I mention I LOVE my ride-on? So at least her place looks lived in, it also looks like aliens have made crop circles... While I was there I picked some fresh beans, yum. I then thought I would try freezing them, my Dad does it with his, so I gave it a go. I will see how they cook before I do more. I have also washed the rocks for the new fish tank that Santa delivered, dinner is done and dishwasher is on. Not a bad day for me...

Oh, Matt also had a good day with not many headaches. He was able to move around a bit more and sit for longer... I think that also helped me get things done, I could leave him and the kids for short periods of time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG what are you....sick? lol The chicken pox might be catchy. I did a bit today too.....sat at the pool for 2 hours, layed on the lounge and played games with Miss H. Did a bit of internetting.....feeling a bit worn out now, might have to call it a night. xxxx

Unknown said...

TOTALLY LOVE YOUR NEW LO JULIE! CUTE PHOTO'S AS WELL....UMMMM HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD HAVE ADHD???? I WILL MAKE THE DIAGNOSIS FOR YOU "YES" YOU HAVE ADHD!!!!& A SLIGHT BOUT OF CRAZYNESSSSS!