Monday, December 31, 2007

Early Scrapbooking.


I found these today. The folder is my year 10 (1992...) T&D folder covered with magazine pictures, stickers, zips, ric rac, sequins, beads etc. I think the base of it all is a Sportsgirl shopping bag. I was the envy of everyone with this folder. I tossed the contents but I will just have to find a use for this memento of my past. It is too cool to throw out.It is also a good way of knowing who loved who at the time! lol
The B&W book was an art journal. I loved the designs by Fiorelli and the print ads they had were so eye catching. The base is Newspaper...Wayne's Worlds...I am way cool dude!
So that was my walk in the past today. Tomorrow is a new year. That makes my folder 15 years old!!!
Have a happy & healthy New Year everyone. My Grandfather always said 'if you have good health then you have everything' I now see he was so right. x

3 comments:

BruganCampbell said...

OMG, I was just thinking about how I used to do that as well.
Look good too! Have a happy new year.

Unknown said...

YEP I USE TO DO IT AS WELL JULIE! & THE FUNNY THING IS NOW I SEE MY 13YR OLD DD DOING THE VERY SAME THING! LIKE YOU IM A 90'S HIGH SCHOOL GAL & I THINK ALL MY BOOKS LOOKED LIKE THAT I USE TO HAVE TO RAID ALL MY "SMASH HITS" & "DOLLY" MAGS...LOL

Kylie said...

TOO funny, I remember covering my books and folders with magazine pics too, what a great momento from the past! Next time I am at Mum's I will have to look in my old room to see if I can find some of my old things like this, oh, it brings back memories!!!