Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miss Thang!


After work today I did a few things in town and then came home, ipod blaring :)
We spent what was left of the day gardening and general outside stuff, as you do this time of year. Then once we were all hot and needed cooling off we went to the pool. Liberty's first trip this season, Shawn has been going with the school. She loved it!! It helped that she had twin boys from her Preschool following her and calling her name begging for her attention.... I mean with eyes like this, is it any wonder :)
So now dinner is done, children are clean and I am hiding out in the hammock chair. I can hear a lawnmower, 3 different bird calls, the neighbours showing visitors their garden (it is impressive), the odd dog barking and the occasional car. The sun is a warm orange colour and there is a slight coolness to the air... I LOVE this time of year!

No comments: