Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot.

Well we are having some hot days so I thought a photo of my Grandmothers cactus was appropriate. This is the first time it has flowered and it is so delicate.
I spent last night scrapping as part of the Scrapbooking Top 50 as part of the Treasure Hunt Bingo.
I was the winner!!! Very exciting. Top 50 always has the best prizes, Thanks V!

Tomorrow is a busy day. Shawn has guitar, library and swimming with the school and Liberty has preschool. I am meeting up with some friends for caffeine in the morning, then I am off to do some Christmas shopping with Matt. Afternoon tea with my Mum and Grandma. I will also turn 33 tomorrow... Hope there are not 33 candles on the cake, it is hot enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie. Love you.