Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hipsta from the US of A

I have been a very bad blogger.

Life has been busy since we have returned from our wonderful travels. Kids have settled back into school, Matt is busy with work, basketball and keeping the fire burning. I have picked up a good few weeks work at the school. The first few weeks were in the office and now I have at least another 4 in the food tech room.
It has been depressingly cold and I am missing the lovely weather that we had at the end of our time away, even Liberty comments that it is nicer in America.
I didn't take many photos with my iPhone while away, but I did have some fun with the Hipstamatic App. Below is a uniform taken on a submarine we toured in Pittsburg, a tunnel on the way into Pittsburg, the woods at Dad's and Bitty on a plane.









No comments: