Friday, September 11, 2009

I made something!



Look what I made last night! I am not a big card maker and when I do they are fairly basic designs.
Last night the Cyber Crop started over at Scrapbooking Top 50 and this was a mystery challenge that had to be completed over night. The instructions for this card can be found following THIS link. It really is quite easy to construct.

I am having a pretty slow start to the day and decided to skip Sky Watch Friday today... Hopefully I will make the time to visit some of the SWF bloggers over the weekend.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, love the distressing around the edges
Tracy :)
my2angels

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, love the distressing around the edges
Tracy :)
my2angels

Unknown said...

is that for me????? It has my name on it...'sweetie pie'