Thursday, August 6, 2009

Empire State Flags


2 months ago I was on the observatory level at the Empire State Building, NYC. Looking up (and I fear heights!) I snapped these flags against a beautiful blue spring sky.
This was my second visit to the ESB. the first time was winter at night time. The view was amazing. It was also the coldest I have ever been... The wind chill so was disabling, I could not inhale...
Happy Sky Watch Friday. If you are in the mood to blog hop stop by and visit some wonderful skies from all over the world.

4 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Very striking image.

Mark Kreider said...

So you were in NYC, only blocks from my apartment and 85 miles from my home on the North Fork and you didn't call??? Shame on you! LOL!!

Great photos1

Joe Todd said...

I like sky and I like flags
Thanks Joe Todd

Tone said...

Great shots!