Monday, December 1, 2008

First day of Summer.... at last!

I thought up until December 25th I would post some of my treasured Christmas ornaments. This particular one is a cable car from San Francisco. Matt and I purchased this one about 6 years ago. We always "discuss" where we think it was from. I am certain it came from a shop upstairs at Ghiradelli Square... Matt's story changes each year! It really does make us smile. Each ornament on our tree has a special meaning to one of us. Putting the tree together usually makes me cry... mostly happy tears.

A lot has happened today, but I have a stack of things to be doing so I will report tomorrow and post some scrapbooking creations from the weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

peata said...

yay, we put up pur tree yesterday... can't wait for xmas.