Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kitty


This post and the song change is dedicated to a very dear friend of mine. Her husband recently surprised her with the gift of a kitten.... It was a true surprise... more of a shock than a surprise really.
I thought a good name would be Diamonds or Pandora (as in the Jewellery) because those items would have made for a great surprise gift! Last I heard she is going to be Coco... I guess that covers chocolate and perfume :)
Well we are heading out to go and see some friends. Will post with more happenings (and change the song) soon. lol

4 comments:

Debra Trean said...

must be the season as my son just got a kitten too...he named her Nadia...

Unknown said...

there has been a name change...it is now Lottie.....I am no more happier than Friday......the girls sooo love her....maybe one day she will grow on me....

PS....Got you a lovely present from the coast.....lol xxx

Unknown said...

Oh I forgot....I can't hear any music and do you have other friends?...I hope there are no secrets from those ones....lol

Anonymous said...

Not keen on cats Pam? Roy desperatley wants another one. I keep saying 2 little children are enough for me to clean up! Poor Pam...
Amanda