Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting no where.



Well today it seems I didn't get anything done! I am sure I did but just have nothing to show for it.

Tonight I am off to a P&C thing. The school P&C is going to run the footy canteen this year and hopefully bring in some good $$$ for the kids. I don't think I mentioned that I am a secretary for P&C this year... So between that and vice-chair for the Events committee I am getting a bit busy!

Dinner is bubbling away as I type. I just thought I would share another pic from our weekend. Monday morning we were the first up so we went for a drive so the others didn't get woken by us. It was a beautiful foggy morning.

3 comments:

Meg said...

hey Julie, good to see you got home alright after easter....catch up with you over the weekend at scrap camp...
how many days now to go????

Angie said...

What a gorgeous photo Julie!

Debra Trean said...

moments like this are perfection!!!