Sunday, December 9, 2007

What a super weekend!

What a super weekend! We packed alot into the 2 days and it doesn't feel like it, I love it!!! I worked on Saturday morning, then hit Woolies. Made it home in time to tidy up and cook ready for the Ferris' Family to come for dinner we had a great night talking about high school sweethearts...:} Today started with me putting a roast into the slow cooker before heading off for the Baldwin fashion shoot. Too easy, a beautiful family and it shows in their photos... After that I went home and and packed ready for our adventure to Yarrowych, to hang by the river. Jase had the BBQ, Dean had the flame and we had lunch. Then a good swim. I think Matt is still in shock that I actually got in! Liberty had a great day, she never got cranky, I am so proud of her!! Shawn and Nash had a great time playing Ewocks (as you do). They were so busy, I don't think Shawn had much to eat because he was so busy. I am so blessed to have 2 great kids...If I say so myself!
We made it home and Amelia came to collect the Wedding photos...I really hope they like them. I threw on some veggies and Mum and Grandma came for dinner to celebrate Mum's birthday a day early. I forgot to take some photos!!! I guess I was all photoed out. Grandma made some great sweets and I have put my order in for Chrissy :} So that has been our weekend. A great one, good family, good friends and good food! Thanks everyone!! xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: