Saturday, December 1, 2007

It is up!

Well we have just finished putting our 7 foot Christmas tree up and decorating it. It looks pretty good. (if I say so myself ). This is the first year in 8 that we put icicles on... I will take some photos tomorrow and post. We still have all of the other decorations to put out and fill the Christmas singing animals with batteries etc. That will happen tomorrow...
We had a great night out last night...may I say Rach, I love your logic! It was nice to be out and not have to watch kids, be home to put kids in bed etc... I had to work today so I had to be reasonably responsible. I thought work would be busy and I was right! 3 More Saturday's till' Santa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've finally visited! Really, I thought it would be better........Just kidding! It looks great and I love the photo's. This is a great way for me to keep up when we haven't spoken for a while. I could do one too, if I wasn't too lazy.. Hmm speaking of lazy, a nap would be nice. I love the photo's Jules. You're a tad talented!
Kisses from all of us.
Amanda