Monday, December 24, 2007

One more sleep!!!

Today we had Christmas with the Ferris Family. Amanda & Roy have been friends of ours since high school. I guess I don't consider them friends, I would gladly call them family!
Shawn played Santa. From Ant Tam Liberty received 2 sports hats that are soooo Miss Liberty. Shawn received an NBA Basketball....How cool will he be next season. Thanks Ant Tam we love you x

We gave Amanda a James Patterson book that she has been looking for, it is also the only one that she doesn't own of his. SantaKid. I had been looking everywhere for it and finally found one on Ebay from America. I think she was happy. We gave Roy a Guinness Records book...Matt will get his tomorrow shhhh. :} Jess received some books and a musical Jewellery box (as seen in the photos).
I was a lucky girl again and got some more opals and a funky candle holder, Matt was very happy with his water ski mag subscription.
Well I am now too tired to go on.... The children are sound asleep and Santa just came. Tomorrow is going to be another big day so I best go and get some sleep. Before I go I would like to thank Julia for the most beautiful hand made card, it came today...Thank you!
Good night everyone and have a Holly Jolly Christmas, It's the best time of the year!!!

Merry Christmas xxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meg said...

Merry Christmas from my family to yours Julie... You Rock Cheers Meg

Unknown said...

We must all be doing the same thing.....I am done, last presents are wrapped, meat is cooked and santa has been.....woohoo bring on tomorrow.. see you tomorrow arvo...