Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Never a dull moment



This is my favourite page that I did at camp. I think the papers are Bella! Very nice to play with!


Well quite a lot has happened in our house the last two days... For anyone who is interested this is the quick run down...

Shawn's girlfriend wants to give him a Budgie for Christmas...

Shawn is going to be pageboy for his Godmothers wedding, he is most excited...

I am going to be the photographer at the wedding...

Matt had an elbow delivered to his nose at basketball...

We have all had haircuts... (about time I say!)

I am going out to dinner...


That is all that is coming to mind for now... I thought there was more...oh well!

This ornament was for our first dog as a couple 'Dini' a beautiful German Shepherd. This ornament came from a craft market over in Pennsylvania.

No comments: