Monday, June 2, 2008

Winter has arrived!

These beautiful flowers were at my door when we arrived home from Tamworth Sunday. A thank you from the Ferris family for when I watched Jess Friday. I love the sticks, for lack of a better term. :) Thanks Moo x
Today was a wet and windy winters day. Liberty and I wrapped Matt's birthday gifts ready for tomorrows tradition of gift opening in bed! All 4 of us pile in and watch the birthday person... Anyway Liberty's wrapping skills are not too bad for a 2 year old.
I sat online while she slept and listed some items on Ebay and spent my prize money (and some) at DIVAS. I also did my voting for the Scrap Therapy Make Believe Masters... Do think I have much of a chance the standard is pretty high... I will keep going though. The 2nd challenge is to scrap you hopes and dreams. I really dislike scrapping myself so it sure will be a challenge!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...beautiful flowers !! Good luck with your Scrap Therapy :)

Unknown said...

OHHH GORGEOUS FLOWERS!i bet they smell yummy!