Thursday, June 12, 2008

The day after...and before...


Today is the day after Shawn's birthday and the day before his party. I made the cakes first thing this morning and will ice them last thing tonight. I still am not 100% sure what I will make them into yet....
Tonight I have a meeting to go to so that cuts into my icing time. Pretty much everything has to be done today as tomorrow is full. Mum arrives home just after midday. I am not sure what Liberty is more excited about, seeing her Grandma or the airplane!
I did the party bags last night and only have one more thing to do on the pinata. Then it is housework..... the worst part!
After the party tomorrow it is then time for me to start prepping my challenges for the JSJ cyber crop...that starts tomorrow!! I am so not organised but I will be! :)

No comments: