Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Pooh....


Today is Matt's Birthday. I think he had a good day! Started off with the gift opening ceremony. Matt was late getting started for work and was home in time to bring me some lunch. What a sweetie :) Tonight his parents came for dinner and that was lovely! I did one of Matt's favs Lasagna....yummmmo.
I had a busy day doing errands around town. Liberty and I went up to the preschool and she was so excited to be there. So next year on Wednesdays she can go each week! I drove my Grandmother to an appointment this afternoon, then tonight after dinner I snuck over to the schools Values Forum. It was quite interesting. So I am now rather tired and am heading off to bed.
I better explain the photo. This time last year we were at Disneyland and this is my hot pretzel. So, Matt had his last birthday in Disneyland, complete with fireworks!
Night x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH YUMMMM HOT PRETZEL! MMMMM PRETZEL..LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATT!

scrappermimi said...

Yummy! Sounds like a busy day!
Happy Birthday Matt, enjoy your lasagna!

Anonymous said...

I thought you had made the pretzel!I know that you could if you really tried..........
PS the flowers look realy pretty. Yay me (& my helpers)!
Amanda