Friday, June 20, 2008

Athletic Carnival


Today was the athletic carnival at Shawn's school. With the help of some others we packed 95 hot dog lunch orders... I don't want to see a hot dog for a looooong time :)
After I got back from school I quickly threw this LO together for the JSJ CC. I had a list of things to use and had to pick 4. I went with Scallops, White C/S, Stars and circles. Easy! I am really loving the thickers alphas the colours are perfect.
At about 4.30 I was in the mood to grocery shop so I went off and did that....via the women's clothing.... I now have my black cardie to wear to work and it is not to Nanna ish.... lol
Tomorrow after work we are having a 'team bonding' exercise and going to play Ten Pin. It has been 10 years since I have bowled. We are also having lunch there.... hot dogs....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

IM SO GLAD THE PARTY WENT WELL THE PINATA LOOKED AWESOME YOU CLEVER COOKIE! LOVE ALL YOUR LAYOUTS THAT YOU HAVE DONE WHILE I HAVE BEEN M.I.A (SENT YOU AN EMAIL)