Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Random Thoughts...


This double layout is for the Scrap Therapy MBM Challenge. You had to scrap your hopes, dreams and goals. I am not good at thinking about myself or my life, let alone record my thoughts! Horror!!! Yesterday I sat for an hour and just typed. When I was done I didn't even proof read as I would have deleted or changed parts. I love the look of the LO and I think I like the wording...
Shawn is VERY excited about his birthday tomorrow. I can see the excitement crawling in him... I remember feeling that way about my birthdays as a kid. His 'girlfriend' called this morning to say she was coming to his party and what would he like for a gift.... soooo cute! Then I got thinking about how long this little romance has been going on for. Over 12 months!!! That is not bad for a boy who is turning 8 tomorrow! All so Innocent, the way it should be!
Well I have a pirate pinata to work on...thanks for dropping in! :)

No comments: